Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Longest Day Ever

Well, it's around 6:30am (2:30pm Arizona Time) here in Seoul, South Korea. We landed about a half hour ago and my stomach is still churning from our 12 hour flight. The descent took like two hours through a storm.

I had time to watch three movies on the plane. I also enjoyed the mystery meat dinner and eggs with tomato paste for breakfast. Kristi tried to sleep, but ended up watching a bunch of movies herself. All is well except for the fact that I seem to have misplaced my IPOD. That sucks hardcore, but at least I didn't lose anything really important. I'm still hoping I just can't see it in my bag.

We're tired, but happy to be on our way! We'll talk to you soon! Remember we are here for another 4 hours before we hop on another plane to Hong Kong. Ahh! The longest day ever.

More videos coming soon.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Todd, you missed a great episode of LOST last night. I'm sure you will be able to buy the entire season on DVD when you hit China!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Cow! I can't believe its a different day where you are. That's so awesome. I love you guys. Hope you are sleeping right now this minute your incredibly horrible jet lag hangover off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, thanks Scott. My greatest fear is that someone will tell me the end of the show before I have a chance to watch it myself. I better look for it in China.

    Mimi - We slept like a charm. Jet lag is past.

    ReplyDelete